Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just like the real thing !!!

I have noticed that the US economy might be slowing down. This is due to a multitude of things the least of which being the Housing scandall !!

This means tightening our belts and leaves less money for us to spend on luxuries.
I don't like that. Not one bit !!

You see, am kinda partial to my 'bling'. Life is far too short not to have my fingers not look good.
Thats why i decided to find a cheaper source of Diamond rings.

Was i successful?? Well yes and no. I discovered Diamonds aren't CHEAP no matter which way you call it.

On the other hand, there are Synthetic Diamonds which are AFFORDABLE to downright cheap compared to real diamond rings.

To learn more about Moissanite, go to;

Moissanite Diamonds

No comments:

Diamond Ring

Diamond Ring
Diamond Solitaire